This Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes recipe is guaranteed to sweetly and lovingly kick-start your day. Their fluffy and fudge-like consistency will delight and awaken your senses and they pair quite well with both chocolate sauce as well as fresh fruit.
Proportions yield 18 Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes (6 servings)
Nutritional information per serving size of 3 Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Calories: 369 . Total Fat: 12 g . Saturated Fat: 7 g . Trans Fat: 0 g . Cholesterol: 36 mg . Sodium: 153 mg . Carbohydrates: 59 g . Dietary Fiber: 2 g . Sugars: 31 g. Protein: 7 g
- A quarter cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 2 tablespoons sesame flour
- 1 tablespoon mesquite powder
- Half a teaspoon baking powder
- Half a teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- A pinch of salt, preferably Himalayan
- 2 eggs(organic if available), yolk separated from the white
- Half a cup of coconut milk
- One small banana
- One tablespoon macadamia butter
- One tablespoon of hulled tahini
- 3 medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons of cacao nibs (* this is optional)
Directions for making Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- First off place all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine them
- In a high-powered blender, add the tahini, egg yolks, macadamia butter, coconut milk, dates and banana – blend until you obtain a smooth mix
- Pour the smooth wet mixture into the dry one, add the cacao nibs if you decided to use them and then mix thoroughly
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until they form a firm foam. Add the egg foam to the mixture and fold it in gently, do not mix or use a lot of force
- In a non-stick pan add about one teaspoon of coconut oil and melt it over a medium heat
- Take a small amount of pancake mixture and add it in the pan. Allow it to cook on one side until bubbles begin to form around the outside of the pancake – this takes 1 to 2 minutes in general
- Flip over the pancake and cook it for another minute
- Repeat this process over and over again until you use up all of the pancake mixture
- Add your desired topping and enjoy !
If you enjoyed this recipe, but you’re still looking for more great dessert ideas, we recommend you browse over our Strawberry Cheesecake Cloud recipe.
If you would like more details on the subject or if you have any questions, objections, hateful comments or highly deserved praises to offer please do not hesitate to leave a comment.
Also, if you have a product that you would like me to review and research, I gladly welcome the challenge.