Our Nutella DIY 5 minute lip balm recipe is extremely easy, cheap to make and ideal for using during the cold days of winter. You can make your own velvety smooth and delicious lip balm at home hassle free!
- small white candle/1spoon beeswax
- 1 tblsp Nutella
- 2/3 tblsp coconut oil/ 2 tblspoons Olive Oil
- 1 empty lip container
Direction to making the Nutella 5 minute Lip Balm
- Put all the ingredients in a heat resistant bowl
- Get a large pot and fill it about half way – or less with water. Let it boil and then put your heat resistant bowl with ingredients in the pot.
- Starting stirring until all the ingredients have melted down and combined
- The wax will take the longest to melt so have patience with it
- Once everything has melted and combined, pour the concoction in the lip containers, let them cool off at room temperature before chucking them in the freezer
- Leave them in the freezer for about 10 to 15 minutes
- Take your freshly made lip balm and test it out!
Now every ingredient used for this 5 minute lip balm recipe is FDA approved and safe to ingest. Yet as delicious as it might smell I do not recommend putting it on a slice of bread and eating it.
You have about 6 months to use up your Nutella lip balm.
If you enjoyed this DIY idea and would like more healthy and easy to make beauty products, we warmly recommend our DIY Turmeric Face Mask for Acne prone skin!
If you would like more details on the subject or if you have any questions, objections, hateful comments or highly deserved praises to offer please do not hesitate to leave a comment.
Also, if you have a product that you would like me to review and research, I gladly welcome the challenge.